Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Nothing Stays

Nothing Stays  

Life goes on with all its pleasures , sadness , achievements,  disappointments , successes , illnesses , happiness,  failures , heartaches , glories, , victories ,disasters ,,,I can keep counting  all those blessings and curses --- or as some call  them experiences ,,,, nothings stays as it is ….this is life ,,,but how many of us accept their life with all its complications ,,,I would say very few and possibly a rare number of people are  contented with what they have ,,, most strive to get what is in others 's hands even if they have everything ….
I think this is all because we lack faith which is very crucial and important in our happiness in life …in fact it is the core ,,,the essence of life ,,,if we read about our predecessors  we find that most of them live a simple life ,,never compete with each other ,,they spend their life thinking and doing good things to themselves as well as to others .. they didn’t have hatred , envy , jealousy or any of these malignant passive feelings ,,, all they seek in their lifetime was to live peacefully and in serenity   day by day ,,,live each day with its merits and misfortunes....whether good or bad 
 ,,, they never compare their life with their neighbors , friends or relatives which make them happy , contended and satisfied with what they have 
…if they were poor or rich ,,,full or hungry ..this never matters to them ....
,,,they were much more humanitarians than we are nowadays ,,, they love ,, they give and they help each other … kindness and  real feelings exist at that time without limits ,,, no one helped another expecting something in return ,,, no one had a greedy look for what is in others’ hands ,,,if your friend is richer ,, better or even happier --- you would wish him
more prosperity and happiness without thinking of your own situation ,,, even if some were in need ,, they wouldn’t ask  unless they are really in deep troubles … because they know that when their closest ones are aware of their difficulties , they will take the initiative and contribute without even asking ,,,
Sincerity , righteousness , truth and honesty were people’s main and most goal in their life  and whatever hard times they face ,,,nothing would change that as long as they live …if your sibling , fiend , relative , neighblour, acquaintance  or even some you don’t know well  -is
 in trouble and needs help of any sort you will run to give a hand with whatever you can --- however little your contribution would be ,,,that didn’t matter because all are there to help so the little you share will be of some good ,,,that was the spirit of the past … now even your own partner will not help you … in fact some partners run away once they realize that you are not able anymore to give ,,,,
Today taking and getting 
 has become the MOTTO ,,,the SLOGAN ,,,the AIM of  almost each and every person in our society … it is really 
 very sad and horrific to live in this way ,,,,
May be I am very old fashioned person  who can never change ,,I don’t really want to change ,,,I know all speak about my good nature ,, generosity and kindness as though I am doing mistakes ,,, they think of me as a fool ,,, so naive ,,, so simple in that I don’t take opportunities ,,, I am a giver by nature ,,, I never care for materialistic things ,,,I am thinking in the same way of that old generation ,,of my father who used to give everything even if it cost him his fortune just to help others ,,,to save those who might drown ,,,even if they are ungrateful  and even if they hurt me all the time …YES ,,this might seem strange  for a person living among such society ,,,besides it can very well be called abusing ,,however, I think about it from another angle which not many might think of… I think of the other world after death ,, I think of God’s rewards and I don’t mean that I do good hoping for something in return ,,, not at all ,,, but from my own  point of view I think that goodness  is natural ,,it is  a reflection a person’s soul ,, be good ,,,do good  and leave it in the hands of God , the Almighty ,,,,who
will
 never give up on you because He knows you have a heart of gold and that you are a good person ,,,
Life has 
 eliminated such good people or shall I say that materialism has overcome humanity and goodness 
whatever it is , I am happy that I have never changed  my behavior ,,, attitudes ,,,actions and deeds nor have I regret having such   morals  and beliefs ,,,,
I still hope that one day will come – probably – after I pass away when people return to their goodness, kindness and virtues ….that day might be far but who knows ,,,
I believe in : “ Do good and good will return to you …one day or another ,,,however far that day ,,,it doesn’t matter ,,,even if after death
 as long as you have helped someone who needs help ….never regret doing good ,,,I  always regret not doing good when I am not able 
because I 
feel as though I have stopped living …”
Life goes on and nothing stays as it is ,,,so let’s be good to each other because we all will be memories  .. and I prefer to be a good memory 
rather than a bad memory .
Be like a flower - its scent never goes away even after if fades and dries ....

Blog Archive