Saturday, August 31, 2013

ANOTHER WAR ,,,ANOTHER CATASTROPHE

ANOTHER WAR ,,,ANOTHER CATASTROPHE 

Why does NOT the USA stop from ATTACKING other countries  ????
I WONDER & keep WONDERING for more than a decade about a question which has been harping on my mind :
WHO HAS PUT THE USA government a RULER ,,,on the world ???
WHY CAN NOT any other big influential country intervene  ???
WHY do not the INTERNATIONAL organizations ..Amnesty International   ,,,International Court of Justice ,,,all other so called humanitarian organizations - say a word against this tyrannous oppressive act of the USA government ???? Why does the United Nations  apply by the rule of the BLOODY AGGRESSIVE AMERICAN government ??
WHY ..WHY ...WHY ,,, hundreds of questions that I find no answer to BUT that the USA is  DEVIL on EARTH ,,,SATAN which very  ... scarce  ...rare ...elite can stand up to or challenge..
 IT SADDENS me  to see the world eliminated and  human beings are burnt alive == it scares me to see millions of innocent people die because of some evil greedy devils ...
 Hundreds of  people have been to Syria and all agree that the Syrian were living a very good peaceful life ,, the cost of living was low ,, the Syrian nation never complained ,,, life was easy , peaceful and good ,,,I , myself , have been to Syria and I saw the prosperity and good life the people had ,,, many Arabs including Iraqis had fled to Syria after the USA invasion to Iraq and they were all very happy ,,, a large number of refugees stay there and were accommodating to the easy life unlike those who fled to other Arab countries ,,,,
What else shall I write ...EXCEPT that the USA government is behaving in a very MEAN , VICIOUS , FILTHY , CRIMINAL way to RULE the world even if it means ELIMINATING ALL nations ,,
Why does history criticize HITLER ,,, and his Holocaust ,,, 
AMERICA ,,,THE USA government ,,,Gush Sr. Bush Jr. Obama & their allies from Israel , Saudis , Qataris ... whoever ARE THE NEW HITLERS ..THE NEW HOLOCAUST 
 I wish I live to see the END OF ALL THOSE TYRANNOUS OPPRESSORS  ...
THE DEVIL IS CALLED USA 
MAY the USA government & all its ALLIES BURN IN HELL

No comments:

Blog Archive