Saturday, July 27, 2013

Is Really Time The Coin of Your Own Life ???

Is really Time The Coin of Your Own Life ??


" Time is the coin of your life ,,,spend it and do not let others to spend it for you ...." 

Ever since I  read the above sentence , I kept wondering  whether  it is  really true ,,,especially if you are a compassionate , kind , nice , good person with a heart of gold and a virtual spirit ,,and all my life has come throughout decades in front of my eyes ,,,I then realized how I was used and abused by all my family members except my dear beloved father ...


It is a pity how others can be so cruel and selfish so as to destroy you just for their own benefits and welfare ,,they might love you - yes ,,,but when they make you a bridge for their own personal way to reach their goals ...that is unfair and not right ,,,time passed by ,,,decades passed by and here am I all alone after giving them all everything -  moral & material ; support , love , care , help and best time of my life ,,,old and young each and every one has been looking for their welfare without thinking that i have to live my life and = spend my own coin for me ,,,not for them ...

I have , in fact , lived their lives and spend all my coins and capital for them all ,,,now I am bankrupt and all alone ,,,I  have been abandoned by all after I spend every thing for them ,,I have become like a ruin of a palace which has been famous one day but  is deserted now because it does not have  any  significance any more  to show ...
And how do I react ? ...simply , I pray for them all and wish them the best ...
Yes , I have learned a very severe lesson ,,the hard way ,,but it won't do me any good ,,,because I run out of time ...my time is over ,,,,I have very little time left and I can not go back to the past ,,
What a pity ..
What ungratefulness ..
What an end ...
What ugly feelings ..
What emptiness ..
If we reverse the picture and if they were in my shoes ...what would have they done ?
 What would  they have  said ?
 How would they  have reacted ?
but the hypothesis is wrong ,,, because they WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE SO ,,,They all spend their own coins as well as others' coins ,,,thy all  think of themselves ,,,never of others ...
After all this is human beings' nature ..
They are right and I was & am wrong ,,,one should , must and have to do for one's sake , interest , welfare and own business not for others ...
I have made a mistake ,,,a huge mistake by allowing others to spend  all my coins ,,,all my life ,,,
What a FOOL am I ..
Never let others spend your coins for you ..never let others spend your time for you ..
Live your life ,,,not others' life ...
life is VERY PRECIOUS ,,
UNLESS you live your own life then you will end up like me ...lonely and all alone ...

BUT I still have  a great BELIEF , FAITH & CONFIDENCE in God ,,,

He will not let me down ,,,

ONLY HIM ...




No comments:

Blog Archive