Sunday, May 12, 2013

What 's To Come is Still Unsure ....

What 's To Come is Still Unsure ....

Days pass by so quickly  ,,,months ,, years ,, decades and we are not even aware how suddenly we have grew older ,lived a life which made us what we are ... we might have struggled ,, fallen ill ,, enjoyed beautiful time ,, suffered bitter years ,,, met  good nice people ,,,bad mean monsters ,,, overcome difficulties ,,, undergone painful experiences ,,all sorts of good and bad ,,, happy and sad ,, true and false ,,,rich and poor ,,,blessed and cursed ,,, different events ,,,people ,,, times ,,, suddenly we look back at our life to see how strong we have become going through all these times ,,, but NO REGRET ,,, because all these experiences have given us our strong personalities and despite all the passive and negative times and people ,,,God has always been with us ,, granting us His blessings and bliss ,,, en lighting our way and supporting us ,,, we have finally survived all these  obstacles ,,wars ,,malicious people ,,, hard times ,, diseases ,, and we could raise our heads and stand tall ,,proud of our strength ,,,our love to God ,,,His love to us which has build a concrete will to defy and challenge all worthless attempt by others to break us and by our faith and belief in God that has given us a spirit to tolerate and bear every poisonous soul that stood against us ,,even if from the nearest people to us ,,,
Nowadays , recent researches have been emphasizing the positive effect of PRAYING on patients of cancer and other deadly diseases ,,I , personally , would like here to confirm this  fact because what makes me  so strong as to challenge cancer as well as  other  diseases living all alone for three years in another country ,,with no soul except my FAITH in God ,,, my prayers and patience have helped me a lot ,, my patience has given me special syrup ,,that strengthens my spirit ,,my soul and possibly my body ,,, any other woman in this situation would have not stood all these problems ,,,
I recall hereby  William Shakespeare 's sentence in one of his sonnets :
What's to come is still unsure ...
I wonder whether I will survive another season 
or shall I be dead ???
If it is my end now ,,,soon ,,who knows when will one die ,,,no one does ,,we all live our days as if we will live tomorrow ,,but - who knows?
I welcome death if it is near ,,,
I welcome life ,,if I will survive ,,,
I keep my prayers not because I beg God to cure me ,,or to give me another day to live ,,,but I pray to Him to give Him my thanks for all the blessings and bliss that He has granted me throughout my life ,,
There is NO impossible because God  can do anything and  I know that He can do miracles ,,He has granted me many miracles throughout all my life ,,,so I am optimistic ,,and I welcome everything that happens to me ,,,sad , painful , whatever ,,,no sorrow,, no regret ,,,
Thanks to God for everything ,,,thanks for Him as much as all His creations ,,,
Thanks God you have granted me a life ...
Thanks God for every day and for everything ... 

No comments:

Blog Archive