Thursday, September 08, 2011

Negative Attitude

Negative Attitude 


Nowadays most people have become so selfish and they are adopting negative attitudes towards almost everything and every one  including family  attachments and relations;  thus you can see their hearts have become hollow ,,,they rarely help each others ,,,ask about each others ,,, twenty years ago I have seen this phenomenon in England when I was studying for my postgraduate studies ,,, I was so surprised when one of my professors Mr. Jimmy Smith invited us to his house for tea one day ,,, I saw that the fence of the garden was a three meters height ,,I asked him why was it so high ,,,his answer was  so strange , he told me that he does not want to see his neighbor and that he was not  been talking to him for forty years ,,,, then he added :
I have to go through another branch way to park my car in order not to see him 
I was so surprised ,,, staying long  years   in England and knowing the English culture , I have realized then that most Europeans not only English  nations do not have attachments for their family members ,,, it took a son / daughter / brother / sister ... mother / father  one complete year to send a New Year & Christmas card to their parents /siblings /sons / daughters .... I was so surprised at that time to see such cold,,, rigid ,,stiff feelings ,,or at least that was what I thought , I kept telling them how warm we , the people in the east are ,,, I told them how attached to each others we are  ,,, how strong bonds we have ,,,, I was so proud of our strong deep love and family relations ,,,
It was only a few years ago when suddenly I , myself , realized how negative attitudes my own family members have to me ,,, I was and still am so loving ,,,caring and kind to each and every one of them ,,, I was always there for them and their children ,,,, BUT alas ,,, where are they ???
They abandoned me ,,, because I am no more a giver ,,, the chicken of gold eggs stopped laying eggs ,,, so every one escaped from her ,,,, that is  me ,,, because I am not  any more able to give  due to my recent circumstances ,,,every one left me ,,,no one asks where am I ,,,how am I ,,,whether I needed anything ,,whether I am dead or alive ,, It is really a very painful feeling when you find yourself rejected ,,, abandoned and neglected ,,,when you were such a generous giver ,,, a loving caring person and then you see those whom you spent a lifetime helping and giving ,,,caring and taking care of, treating you with such negative attitude and ungratefulness,,, ingratitude and  negligence ,,,I now think of my English professor Mr. Smith and I realize why had he built such a high wall to avoid seeing his neighbor ,,,BUT can I do this ,,, NEVER ,,, despite all this bad treatment and ungratefulness , you find me still asking about each and every one of them ,,,,I do it for God ,,, for myself and for whom am I ,,,,I can NEVER have negative attitude whatever happens  ,,,I just can not and I do not want to ,,,after all- life is too short to do bad ,,,negative deeds ,,,

No comments:

Blog Archive