Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Am NOT Against the American Nation

I Am NOT Against Any Nation...

I love all nations and I have NEVER  mentioned  ( in all my articles ) that I am against any nation  at all ...I have worked with multinational , multicultural communities and I believe in globalization ,,,,internationalism ,,all nations have the rights to survive in this world like one family ,,,I have always criticized the American decision makers & takers ,,not the American citizens ,,
I am not against American people ,, when I write  comments in  ICH , I definitely mean the American government ,,the administration ,,the ruling power ,,not the nation ,,because the people have nothing to do with the political decisions ; they themselves can be oppressed one way or another ,,, I have very nice American friends and I do respect all nations   of all religions, races or colours ,,in fact I have never thought of hating any body at all ,,,I believe in humanity and love among nations ,,,Allah has created us all in the Qura'an , the Almighty states that HE has created people of different colours ,,races.. languages ,, and He also says that there  are no differences among them ,,but the best are those who are good and who help and love  each other ,,those who have good deeds ,,the believers who never hurt others but who have virtues , the pious ,,who work well ,,who are honest ,,decent ,,true ,,loyal to their work ,,those who do not cheat ,,nor lie ,, in short good people so why should I be against American people ,, I know that  in every family ,,not a nation there are good and bad persons ...

PRAYERS FOR ALL GOOD PERSONS 
I PAY MY DEEPEST RESPECT AND REGARDS
I PRAY FOR ALL BAD PERSONS  THAT THEY CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOUR & MANNERS 
 I PRAY FOR  EACH OF YOU FOR A BETTER LIFE
I LOVE ALL NATIONS 
I HAVE NEVER BEEN AGAINST THE AMERICAN NATION  NOR ANY OTHER NATIONS

No comments:

Blog Archive