Friday, July 04, 2008

The Conspiracy

The Conspiracy

I do agree completely because nowadays Bush & his gangs are faking anything they want just to be heros & play roles of saviours in front of people & nations not knowing that all their conspiracies and dirty games are to be revealed ; not realizing that we do have brains and that not all are naive ;ignorant or fools ....I do feel happy as an Iraqi who is suffering daily from the terror that Bush has imported along with his bloody war ---
I feel happy despite the tragic life we are living ;
I feel happy because day by day I realize that our nation is not so weak as Bush thought ;
I feel happy because we have the strength & patience which has been helping us to carry on and defy this mad situation which has been put in our way by the bloody tyrant Saddam Husain , the biggest liar in the whole world Al-Baradee who has been awarded the Nobel prize for his conspiracy with his allies & the worst USA president ever G. Bush who is so thirsty for blood + killings & other dirty criminals of the Qaida such as the Wahabis , Salafis + the like of those extremists who call themselves Muslims and who know nothing of any religion whatsoever .
Finally , I do feel content and relieved to know that there are still honest ; decent frnk and brave people who can say the truth without any fear .

No comments:

Blog Archive